Firearm Sales & FFL Transfers
Lockdown Inc, d/b/a Naples Gun School is a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. This means we deal in new firearms (pistols, revolvers, handguns, rifles, shotguns etc.), as well as accept the firearms you purchased on-line or from other dealers for transfer to you.
We purchase guns from many different firearm distributors. Two of the larger outlets nationwide allow us to post their currently available inventory of pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotguns and accessories; click on either or both web stores above for great deals!
Firearm Purchases Through Other Dealers (to be transferred through Naples Gun School)
Contact us for a copy of our FFL either by phone or (preferably) using the contact from below. If you didn't purchase your new firearm through us, the dealer you bought it from will need a copy of our FFL to ship your new gun so we may transfer it to you.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING SENDING/RECEIVING OUR FFL
1) ALL COPIES OF EMAILED FFL WILL COME FROM ONLY . This is the ONLY email address we use for firearms transactions.
2) THE ONLY PHONE NUMBER WE HAVE IS 239-285-4011. ALL THIS INFORMATION IS PRINTED ON OUR FFL. We welcome folks to call 239-285-4011 and confirm our information.
3) OUR MAILING AND PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS 3427 ENTERPRISE AVE., STE E, NAPLES, FL 34104. This is the ONLY address we accept/ship firearms from AND the ONLY address we use for sending/receiving US Mail, FedEx, USPS and UPS. THIS IS THE ADDRESS PRINTED ON OUR FFL. Anyone may verify a valid FFL by visiting the ATF's EZ FFL Check system HERE.
4) We DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. We are a legitimate business with a merchant credit card processor. All credit card transactions are immediatly emailed a receipt containing our information.
5) To help prefent FFL fraud, we RECORD all IP address that visit our website. Any instance of FFL fraud detected will result in our forwarding this information to the ATF.
We have accounts with and/or are available to receive your online gun purchase from most the online firearm websites and can accept firearms from ANY gun dealer. If we are not on file with the dealer you want to use, please contact us for a copy of our FFL to be forwarded to your dealer.
A firearm purchased via the internet anywhere in the United Sates may be shipped to Naples Gun School to complete the transfer to you. Florida residents 21 and over may pick up and/or purchase handguns from Naples Gun School. Both Florida Residents and non-Florida residents my take delivery of and/or purchase rifles and shotguns from Naples Gun School within the qualifications cited.
Although you may call us, we do prefer email communication. To expedite service, please include your name and phone number on your email message, regardless if we have sold to you or conducted transfers for you previously. Thanks for help making your transfer quick and easy!
You are responsible for knowing and understanding all current Federal & Florida laws regarding firearms and firearm transfers/purchases. By acceptance of the transferred or purchased item(s), you acknowledge and agree that Lockdown Inc d/b/a Naples Gun School shall have no liability to the customer, or any other person whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage or expense arising from handling, use, display, or storage of any firearm.
United States Federal Law Requirements regarding firearms:
- You are the actual buyer of the firearm and not purchasing for someone else.
- You are at least 21 (twenty-one) years or older to purchase any handgun and 18 (eighteen) years or older to purchase any rifle or shotgun.
- You cannot be under indictment in any court for a felony or any other crime which would imprison you for more than a year.
- You are not a convicted felon.
- You are not a fugitive from justice.
- You are not an unlawful user of or addicted to marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug or any other controlled substance.
- You have not been adjudicated mentally defective or have been committed to a mental institution.
- You have not been discharged from the armed forces under dishonorable conditions.
- You are not subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or a domestic partner or child of such partner.
- You have never been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have not been convicted of a drug offense. If so, you have completed all your legal obligations more than 3 years ago.
- You have never renounced your United States citizenship.
- You are not an alien illegally in the United States.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT PRIOR TO RECEIVING OR PURCHASING ANY FIREARM, A NATIONAL INSTANT CRIMINAL CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED ON YOU. Any untruthful answers will be caught during the NICS check and the sale or transfer will be denied and you may be subject to arrest.
- You must have a valid State of Florida Drivers License & State of Florida Concealed Weapons & Firearms License to receive a handgun instantly.
- If you do not have a FL CWP/CCW but reside in Florida, a State of Florida Drivers License is required to purchase or receive a handgun. There will be at least a three-day wait from purchase date to receive your handgun.
- If you reside in Florida part-time, you may purchase or receive a handgun with a valid Drivers License and Florida-based government-issued document showing your Florida address. There will be at least a three-day wait from purchase date to receive your handgun.
- You must be residing in Florida at the time of purchase/transfer.
- You must be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws in regards to firearm ownership.
Lockdown Inc d/b/a Naples Gun School will not ship a firearm to anyone that does not hold a current & verifiable Federal Firearms License (FFL).
Additionally, due to current laws and potential liability, Naples Gun School will not/cannot ship firearms to the following states: Connecticut, Maryland, California, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York (with one exception) and Colorado. We will not ship outside of the USA.